Page banner image

Re: Pranked my brother!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on April 20, 2024 at 10:14:46

In Reply to: Pranked my brother! posted by Pete on April 20, 2024 at 01:56:30:

Welcome back! Another great story as usual!

You made reference to people complaining about getting pied and it hurting their eyes and noses. It's always been my dream to get pied in a pie fight like you see in the movies. Recently I have had occasion to see the movie "The Great Race" on television. I think it was filmed in 1963 and stars Jack Lemmon, Natalie Wood, and Tony Curtis and has one of the best pie fight scenes ever! Following the movie the host of the tv station was telling about the filming of that particular scene. It took two days to film and several were actually knocked out by the force of the pies hitting their faces and heads. These were not just mere whipped cream but real pies in real plates and they were quite heavy. Natalie Wood almost choked when pie clogged her nasal passages and mouth and she couldn't breathe. They kept filming until every pie was gone. During the filming the director had remained clean and pie free, but was surprised like Cole was because the actors had set aside a stash of pies he didn't know about and they all attacked him at once and got their revenge. Apparently a career in the movies isn't as easy as we think.

Hope you write again soon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]