Page banner image

Re: Deck repair muddin

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by FunMudder on July 31, 2023 at 21:51:56

In Reply to: Re: Deck repair muddin posted by WMT on July 29, 2023 at 02:15:02:

Like we thought, it rained really hard. There were areas of standing water under the deck so we finished up everything we could before going under. A lot of the water drained off which was good because we didn’t want to get the tools wet. I went under first, actually slid, and got to steps. My friend pried from the outside while I blocked the steps underneath. He then had to come under so we both could place a long board under the bottom step. He said it was time to get muddy. He slid in and got to the first joist and rolled under it. He ended up covered with shiny mud before he slid to the other end of the steps. By the time he got to where he was going he was almost completely covered. I thought if he was going to get that muddy I would too. After moving a little in the slop I was also almost complete covered too. It took us about 10 minutes to finish up before we crawled out. We we covered with shiny mud. I’d rather get muddy playing football or some kind of sport but it was fun even though we were tired. After putting the tools up I said he still had a clean spot and I was going to take him down in the mud near the shed. He said have at it so I half heartedly jumped on him around his shoulders and neck and our clothes made a bit of wet splash/squish sound because we were so wet. He didn’t retaliate by taking me down and we just let go of each other after some pushing. We took our jeans and long tees off (we had gym shorts on under our jeans) and hosed them and us off. I never thought he go for getting that muddy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]