Page banner image

perfect creamy pit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on January 22, 2024 at 01:41:00

The rain was light today, so I figured I'd just do remnant mud at the state trust land. I found a mud puddle on the power line trail that was still deep enough for a wallow, so I laid back in it, turned over and splashed mud on my arms and abdominal area. The system shock was more than I was used to, but renewed activity soon restored the animal heat.

When I went to Coyote Central there was a group of Mexicans having a party by their truck and blasting ranchero music. They took little notice of me as I headed down to the pits. I noticed one of them had been churned up by a truck. As I waded in, it was wonderful. It was perfect creamy mud that was knee deep. I went through that pit a couple times. Had it been warmer, I would have wallowed for hours.

The rain wasn't heavy enough to clean me, but the daylight is getting later, and I got home in enough time to hose down in the back yard. Tomorrow and Tuesday we're expecting about 1½" of rain, and Saturday afternoon it's expected to be about 70°F. If the Weather Service is right, wallowing conditions will likely be very good at Reach 11 next weekend.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]