Page banner image

Re: mudrun

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on March 20, 2024 at 01:58:30

In Reply to: mudrun posted by muddylad on March 19, 2024 at 16:23:10:

I've done several mud runs. Wear whatever you want. Many people (like me) do them in suits. It doesn't matter, runners and spectators really enjoy seeing people dress up and wear costumes. Sometimes they even give prizes for costumes. Jeans and a jacket would be ok as long as you are comfortable with it.

Most runners wear typical running gear - shorts, tee shirt or running sportswear. Footwear is usually sneakers or running shoes. Again, wear whatever you want and feel comfortable in. I've done all my mud runs in cowboy boots, which I wouldn't recommend for most people. But I go for show and to get my clothes as muddy as possible!

For your first time I would probably recommend a tee shirt, shorts or jeans, and sneakers. You'll have a much better idea of what people wear once you see them at the race but really anything goes and the zanier the better and more fun. So don't worry, relax and have fun. Just enjoy yourself and I bet the next mud run you do you will know exactly what you want to wear.

Be sure to let us all know how it went.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]